Friday, April 15, 2011

Preparation Is Key

In the months that have past since my last post I have written then deleted nearly 30 blogs that I never posted. After each attempt I would read over it and realize that some thing was dramatically wrong with it in some way. Too whiny, too crass, too downright stupid even. So I deleted and deleted again never getting the satisfaction of publishing anything.

So get ready because hopefully over the next few days I will be letting loose nearly six months of tension, anger, humor, hate, and love. It will all certainly be...
Not For Human Minds.




disclaimer: This might all be a giant load of fucking bullshit and you won't hear from me for another six months.

1 comment:

  1. Small word of advice (that you might be best to ignore): Never delete just edit the shit out of everything. Ideas are never bad, but explained badly....editing makes bad into good.

    ReplyDelete