Thursday, January 7, 2010

Angry Resolution

I have reached a crossroads. Too long i have sat idle and let my life suck ass. i have let assholes shit on me and let shallow bitches cut out my heart. I've chased some unreachable white rabbit of happiness according to the damned Cleavers. I've let mindless rituals consume my free time and rob my treasure chest of happiness. I've sulked, sad-ed, and bitched around my room in unexplainable retarded sadness.

No
More.

Fuck assholes.
Fuck shallow bitches.
Fuck white rabbits.
F!U!C!K! the Cleavers.
Fuck mindless rituals that I hate.
And FUCK retarded sadness.

I'm going to play Dungeons and Dragons because it's fun and I like it. if you got a problem you can go eat a cock. I'm going to pass on drinking when I don't feel like it because I don't have to get drunk to have fun. I'm going get shit faced drunk from time to time because sometimes it is fun. I'm going to like that "fat" girl because she's nice and talks to me. Not to mention she's not stuck up like so many skinny cunts. I am going to stop stressing about my virginity and at some point am going to have sex with a girl and it will most likely be awkward and awesome. I'm going to find a job that I like and not let "the way the world works" and "because that's what everyone does" get in the way of me being happy. I'm going to write my scripts whether or not anyone ever reads them because that makes me happy. I am going to enjoy my life and the way i choose to live it. I am going to love my true friends and my family. Don't try and stop me!

1 comment:

  1. This is a really awesome, inspiring blog. Everything you've said makes me want to try harder in life. Great Job. Can't wait to read the next blog.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete